Wireless Hand held Radio
Kenwood NX 1200 Walkie Radios
Minimum Order Quantity: 2 Piece
|Noise level||70 dB|
|Frequency Stability||+/-2.5ppm (-30 deg C ~ +60 deg C)|
|Type||Wired with Earpiece|
|Number Of Channels||16|
|Frequency Range||400-470 MHz|
|Operating Temperature Range||-30 deg C ~ +60 deg C|
|No of Channels||16 Channel|
|Operating Voltage||7.5V DC+/-20%|
|Max Talking Range||2 Km|
|Dimensions||54 x 122 x 21.1 mm (W x H x D)|
Kenwood’s compact TK-2207 transceiver, based on a proven design, represents ergonomic excellence. Pick one up and you’ll immediately appreciate how easy it is to use. Powerful too: equipped with priority scan, built-in VOX and a voice scrambler, it offers reliable performance in all conditions, thanks to MIL-STD 810 & IP54/55 weatherproofing. Indoors or out, rain or shine, the smart new TK-2207 is a star performer.
- Compact Design: The TK-2207/3207’s rounded ergonomic contours naturally fit the hand for a superbly comfortable hold, while the non-slip elastomer channel knob with improved torque characteristics ensures positive select operation.
- Voice Guide: A synthesized Voice Guide feature can automatically “read out” the selected channel number (languages: English & Chinese). This eyes-free user interface adds a new dimension for portables worn on a belt, in a pocket or in dimly lit environments. Also, you are less likely to miss a call as a result of an accidental channel change.
- Internal Vox/Hands Free Ready: Enjoy the convenience of hands-free operation using any optional headset accessory. The internal VOX (voice-operated transmission) provides PTT control with the simple act of talking. VOX is great for specialized tasks and events where hands-free, constant or repetitive communications are necessary (10-level sensitivity adjustment).
- Priority Scan & Talk Back: Scanning is a simple way to monitor multiple channels and the TK-2207/3207 (16-channel capacity) offers both standard and priority scan modes. Talk Back allows immediate response to a received call without having to manually search or change channels.
- Built-in Voice Scrambler: A voice inversion-scrambling feature provides basic communications security against casual eavesdropping (compatible with the scrambler technology featured on the TK-3130/3131 and TK-2160/3160 transceivers).
- Item Code: NX1200DM
- Production Capacity: 20
- Delivery Time: IMMEDIATE
- Packaging Details: STANDARD
Motorola XiR P6600 Digital Two-Way Portable Radios
|Operating Temperature||-30 deg C~ +60 deg C|
|Brand model Number||XiR P6600|
|Power Supply||7.5 V (Nominal)|
|Dimension||4.80 x 2.20 x 1.55 inch (H x W x T)|
Monitoring supply needs on a manufacturing line or reporting an emergency on school grounds, how do you keep employees connected and students safe? Mototrbo digital radio solutions can help by putting the power of digital communications within reach. Versatile and powerful, Mototrbo combines the best of two-way radio functionality with the latest digital technology. XiR P6600 Series radios offer best-in-class audio in a scalable solution to meet your communication needs. Because they are also analog interoperable, you can make the transition to digital at your own pace and budget. The XiR P6600 Series radios can remaster your workplace and the way people collaborate to help you achieve even greater productivity, safety and cost-effectiveness.
ICOM IC-F3003 UHF Walkie Talkie Radio
|Number Of Channels||16 channels|
|Type Of Emission||16K0F3E/11K0F3E|
|Dimensions||58 x 111 x 31.0 mm (WxHxD)|
|PLL channel Step||2.5/3.125kHz|
|Power Supply Requirement||7.2V DC nominal|
|Operating Temperature Range||-30 deg C to +55 deg C|
- The IC-F3003 series is so easy to use there's no special training required. The few knobs and buttons are generously sized for easy operation and are designed to provide non-slip, positive action - even while wearing gloves.
Easy to hear in noisy areas:
- The built-in bridge-tied load (BTL) amplifi er offers powerful 800mW* audio output from the large 45mm speaker. The radio delivers loud and intelligible audio even in noisy environments.
Longer operating time:
- A new high efficiency FET of the IC-F3003 series reduces consumption current and provides 20 hours* of operating time with the BP-265, 2000mAh battery pack. Even when used with the BP-264, the radio offers 14 hours* of operating time.
Weather resistant, dust protection, military rugged:
- While the radio is a compact unit with a height of only 111mm, the radio is tested to dust protection and water resistant equivalent to IP54 and 11 categories of MILSTD-810 environmental test. In short, the IC-F3003 series is built rugged!
Internal VOX capability for hands-free operation:
- The radio has the internal VOX capability for hands-free operation. Optional compatible headset with plug adapter cable OPC-2004 can be used with the radio. Also, the VOX gain and VOX delay time are adjustable.
Selective calling, quiet stand-by and more:
- 2-Tone and 5-Tone signalings give you selective calling, quiet stand-by and other convenient functions with programming. The radio "stun" function disables a radio over the air and the "revive" function restores the stunned radio.
VXR-7000 VHF Desktop Repeater
Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Set
|Dimension||325 x 115 x 391.5 mm (W X H X D)|
|Operating Temperature Range||-22 deg F to +140 deg F (-30 deg C to +60 deg C)|
|Frequency Range||134 - 150 MHz|
|Frequency Stability||+/-2.5 ppm|
|Number Of Channels||16|
|Power Supply Voltage||115 / 230 V AC +-10% 50/60 Hz or 13.8 V DC|
|Channel Spacing||12.5 / 20 / 25 kHz|
The VXR-7000 not only helps expand the communication range of two-way radio systems, but it also serves as a base station for convenient, easy fleet communications in public safety, industrial or administrative work areas. Continuous-duty and cycle-rated, this one unit is designed to enhance productivity for a maximum return on investment.
- Convert To Talk At a Press Of A Button: While a full-featured repeater, the VXR-7000 immediately switches to function in base station mode simply by pressing the Push to Talk Transmit button. Once released, the unit converts back to repeater mode.
- Local Or Remote Operating Capability: Controlled by the operator with a press of a button, the VXR-7000 is designed to function as programmed. Or, switch to remote mode and the unit is controlled by instructions received from an external device connected to the accessory connector.
- When Safety Counts The VXR-7000 has DTMF decoding built-in to coordinate with the Emergency and ANI functions found in Vertex Standard mobile and portable two-way radios. If an Emergency alert is received from a mobile or portable radio, the VXR-7000 will beep loudly and blink the LCD to notify the dispatcher of the emergency alert.
- Uninterrupted Power Supply For uninterrupted operation during power failures, a 12 volt rechargeable battery may be connected. During a power outage, the automatic power control circuit will immediately switch the repeater to the backup battery.
IC-R6 Communications Receiver
Minimum Order Quantity: 2 Piece
|Frequency Stability||+/-1.0ppm (at 25 deg C)|
|Dimensions||58 x 86 x 29.8 mm (W x H x D)|
|Frequency Coverage||0.100-1309.995 MHz|
|Current Drain||Rated audio output 130mA typ. (Ext. SP,backlight off)|
- Built-in audio low pass filter
- ±1.0ppm high frequency stability (at 25°C)
- Earphone cord antenna for AM aviation as well as FM broadcast
- Ferrite bar antenna for AM broadcast
- 150mW loud audio with internal speaker
- DTCS and CTCSS tone squelch and reverse tone squelch
- Priority watch function with priority beep function
- Optional CT-17, CI-V level converter for remote control
- PC programmable with optional CS-R6
- Receiver-to-receiver cloning (optional OPC-474 required)
- Auto power OFF (0.5–2 hours and end of busy signal)
- Compact, drip-resistant construction
- Duplex operation monitoring
- Automatic LCD backlight
- Dial speed acceleration
- Built-in RF attenuator
- Auto memory write scan stores the detected frequency, mode and tone into a specified memory
- Reversible up/down buttons and dial knob for volume, frequency, memory channel, scan direction and set mode settings
- Optional new tube earphone, SP-27
- Weather channel receive with weather alert.